For Acquarella Resort personal data represent a patrimony of great value and an asset to be protected by adopting procedures and behaviours aimed at guaranteeing its safeguard. Transparency towards the interested parties is therefore a primary objective, pursued through effective communication tools aimed at making the basic information on the processing of their data available to interlocutors.
We inform the interested parties (ex Art.4, c.1 of the GDPR) of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
• all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the data subject, in the respect for the general principles established by Art. 5 of the GDPR.
• Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
• On the Internet webpages managed by Acquarella Resort, there are various links to other Internet sites managed by other subjects. Acquarella Resort is not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by these websites / subjects. We therefore recommend that you read their privacy statements, which may be different from ours.
• Acquarella Resort ensures the performance of certain activities (consulting, technical support, management, orders) using professionals and external service providers. We request the utmost confidentiality and discretion in these subjects in the use of the information they are aware of. We also request that the information is used exclusively on behalf of Acquarella Resort. It should be kept in mind that in some cases it may be necessary that Acquarella Resort communicate personal information to public officials or other institutional personnel as a result of normal legal obligations.
References and rights of the interested parties
The Data Controller is the undersigned Company, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative
Via di San Sebastianello 9 - 00187 Rome
Data processing related to the operation of this site
1.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures operating this website acquire during their normal activity some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website; the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources; the time of the request; the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Purpose and legal basis of the treatment (GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 1, letter c)
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website (legitimate interests of the owner).
Scope of communication (GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 1, letter f)
Data may be handled only by internal personnel, duly authorized and instructed to process (GDPR-Art.29) or by any person in charge of maintenance of the web platform (appointed in this case external managers) and will not be disclosed to other parties, disseminated or transferred to non-EU countries. Only in case of an investigation, they can be made available to the competent authorities.
Data retention period (GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 2, letter a)
Data are usually kept for short periods of time, with the exception of any extensions connected to investigations.
Conferment (GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 2, letter a)
The data are not given by the interested party but automatically acquired by the site's technological systems.
1.5 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail and / or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. If the sender sends his / her curriculum to submit his / her professional application, he / she remains solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. It should be noted that any curriculum without the authorisation to process data will be immediately deleted.
It should be remembered that information sent to a discussion group or forum will be considered as public and non-confidential information. In this type of communication there is the possibility that such information will be detected and used by others. Therefore, please pay attention during the online sessions.
It should be noted that this policy may be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation. In the event of significant changes, appropriate notice will be given on the home-page of the website for a suitable time. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult the present policy.
The interested party may at any time exercise the right by sending:
• a registered letter to Acquarella Resort, Lungolago di Polline, 6, SP12b - 00069 Trevignano Romano (Roma)
• an e-mail to the address email@example.com